Old versionsSee all
ExtClip2 is written in C# and is currently in Beta state. This means it is usable but not fully tested and does not have all of the features of the classic version.
The Extended Clipboard extends the Windows clipboard with many useful features.
- Preserve the clipboard contents: Each element you copy to the clipboard is archived and can be exported as a file
- Import custom files (text / image) into the clipboard
- Quick access the last 10 clipboard elements by pressing Alt V
- Ever tried to copy a file (like a txt/jpg/bmp file) and simply paste its content into your word processor or email program? With Extended Clipboard this is possible.
- … and many more features. Give it a try.